This strand is delivered by Mott MacDonald and offers the following services:
- Flexible support days
- Team Around the Region Meetings
- Regional Lead Network Meetings
- A single point of contact for incoming and outgoing communications and support for the SEND Regional Leads via a phone and email helpdesk
For more information, please email SENDdeliverysupport@mottmac.com or call 0207 651 0308.
Mott MacDonald regional contacts:
For the West Midlands, South West, and North East, please contact Megan.Grantham@mottmac.com.
For the East Midlands and South East, please contact Natalie.Fisher@mottmac.com.
For Yorkshire & Humber and the East of England please contact Mary.Wood@mottmac.com.
For the North West please contact Scott.Boyd@mottmac.com.
For London please contact Pamela.Kempfirstname.lastname@example.org.
This strand is delivered by the Council for Disabled Children and offers the following services:
- Regional workshops for health and local authority commissioners, with Parent Carer Forum representation
- Flexible support days to support local areas
- National Accelerated Working Groups (AWGs) for identified LA and health colleagues from local areas and national partners
For more information, please email Amanda Allard at email@example.com.
The Information, Advice and Support Services Network is delivered by the Council for Disabled Children and offers the following support:
- Legal training for all IASS
- Training sessions including Post 16 support and engaging with young people and children
- Updates to IAS services on latest news, research, trends, and policy
- National website and phone line
- Attending regional IAS meetings
- Advice and Information for Local Authorities on commissioning/supporting IASS
For further information, please contact Daisy Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078336823.
This strand is delivered by Preparing for Adulthood (NDTi) and offers the following support:
- Liaison with SEND Regional Leads
- Flexible support days
- Preparing for Adulthood Learning network meetings
- Sharing information and advice on PfA and best practice through various channels
Preparing for Adulthood regional contacts:
For North East and Yorkshire & Humberside please contact email@example.com.
For London and North West please contact Linda.Jordan@ndti.org.uk.
For West Midlands and South West please contact Carol.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the South East please contact Julie.email@example.com.
For East Midlands and East of England please contact Ellen.firstname.lastname@example.org.